- Provide a real-time inventory of hotel booking options, including alias-approved hotel booking options, via the ReloShare booking platform.
- Assign (for billing and tracking purposes) incoming guests to the Organization's account under the reservation name or Organization Tracking Number, as applicable ("Organization's Guests").
- Register all incoming guests. Guests staying at alias-approved hotel locations will not be required to provide photo identification.
- Keep all information regarding Organization's Guests confidential, except if required by law or court order provided ReloShare will use diligent reasonable efforts to limit disclosure and promptly notify Organization so that Organization (at its own expense) may seek an appropriate protective order or other appropriate remedy.
- Report any concerns to the Organization's point of contact listed below Organization's signature hereto (which Organization may change from time to time by written notice (including email) to ReloShare).
- Communicate with lodging partners on behalf of Organization in ReloShare's sole discretion (determined in good faith) and serve as the single point of contact between lodging partners and Organization.
- Communicate with ReloShare regarding any concerns or issues promptly.
- Ensure that each and every one of Organization's Guests uses ReloShare and ReloShare's lodging partners for valid, legal and legitimate purposes and comply with all applicable laws and lawful court orders.
- Inform Organization's Guests that use of ReloShare's lodging partners is only for valid, legal and legitimate purposes in compliance with all applicable laws and lawful court orders.
- Organization will process and pay monthly consolidated invoices within 14 days of receipt.
General Rules and Terms:
- No meals, incidentals or other expenses, fees, charges, fines or penalties ("Costs") may be charged to the room by Organization's Guests, provided that, if any such Costs are charged to a booking provided by ReloShare, Organization agrees to pay all such Costs promptly, either to the applicable lodging partner or, if paid by or to be paid by ReloShare, to ReloShare as reimbursement or in advance of paying such Costs.
- Only Organization's staff has the authorization to approve a booking, and each booking completed through the ReloShare platform constitutes a binding sales agreement to which this Agreement applies.
- Cancellations may be performed electronically within the terms of the listed cancelation policy for the applicable lodging partner.
The terms of this Agreement may be terminated with a 14-day written notice by either party, however, all existing bookings made before the termination will remain under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.